Sunday, January 24, 2010

Continuing to strive and stuggle

Andrea is a great trooper. She continues to try the best she can to gain strength every day. Dialysis continues Monday, Wednesday, Friday, with MDA Physical Therapy Tuesday, Thursday, MDA Occupational Therapy on Tuesday, and Speech Therapy on Thursday. However, she is still struggling to see improvement. In some areas, I can say she is stronger, but in others, it is difficult. I think the biggest obstacle is the recurring lung infection, which may be brought on by something else. Please pray that the MRI this Tuesday will bring some answers. We appreciate each comment on the blog as they give Andrea hope and encouragement through your prayers. She wishes so much that she can see and visit with each of you. We send our love to you all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
It is great to hear you are staying strong through all the frustrations you encounter in your journey to recovery.
We send our love and we lift you up each day in our prayers.
Veronica sends her love from Austin! (We were there this weekend--she is getting ready to move next month so she can be somewhat closer to her job at Google.)
Love to all,
Beall & Randy

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea and J., we were so glad to hear a lot about you when Betty and Smokey came for a few days...everyone wanted to hear all the updates and we are trying our best to find a time to schedule a vistit when everyone can make it...a girl trip I think, so beware. We love you girl and keep on truckin....Aunt Peggy and Uncle Dan.

Anonymous said...

Andrea, my prayers and thoughts are with you. I have nothing to offer you but my prayers. I know that praying to our Father is the very best thing I can do. I will not stop seeking God's healing hand on your life until you are healed. I pray God's grace for your family and your husband! May God deliver a peace to you that passes all understanding!

God Bless!

Your Brother in Christ!

Anonymous said...

OK--what's the news from the MRI? I am just thinking when they made that ad about the "energizer bunny", that they used Andrea for the model. Are we correct?? It makes us tired just to read the daily schedule!! We are so thrilled to know that you all continue to win the battles that come your way. Please remember that so many are lifting you up in prayers every day and look to Him for your joy, healing, great doctors, wisdom, etc, etc, We love you all dearly and always look for the progress reports! Stay in His love, Gay and Doug Young

Anonymous said...

Andrea,

You are such an inspiration - you are truly amazing!! I pray for your continued strength. I send my love to you and your family!