Sunday, March 12, 2006

All is Well 3-12-06

The surgery went well and hopefully Andrea's trachea will heal properly now. She spent the weekend recovering and catching up on her movies. We think we might have nailed down which medication was causing the nausea. The dosage of the medication will be complete tomorrow so we are keeping our fingers crossed that this will allow her to start gaining some weight. We will keep everyone informed if anything comes up this week. Keep praying for her tummy and eyes. Good night and God Bless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea:
Great to hear things are looking up. I hope your nausea subsides quickly.

Continued prayers,
Shelia & Jim

Anonymous said...

Andrea, Good Morning!!

Be not afraid for our Lord is with you!

Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

I pray the Lord will heal your nausea.

Your Brother in Christ!

Anonymous said...

J. I'm sorry I haven't written in a while but school has been soooo busy and I have had the flu. We are on spring break this week and boy has the weather been beautiful. I'm glad to hear of all the hurdles Andrea is crossing, with each one she is closer to recovery. I know it is hard, but you are doing a great job.
Love, Aunt Peggy