Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Going Home Today (6-6-06)

Andrea will be leaving the hospital this morning and start getting all treatment on an outpatient basis. She is extremely excited to be leaving and can't wait to step out of the hospital. Thanks for everyone's support through this tough time and please keep the prayers coming her way.

She will begin going to the hospital daily starting tomorrow until her blood count all come back up to normal. Her platelets are still low (25), but she has not received a transfusion in 3 day. Any blood product donations are still greatly appreciated and will not go unused. Thanks again and talk to everyone soon. God Bless.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So glad to hear the good news! We'll continue to pray for a full recovery.
Love,
Tracey, Sam and Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Oh How Great! I know you are so glad to go home Andrea!!! I do hope you are feeling much better, and I know J is excited to have you home. We will continue to pray!
Love You Both,
Shelia

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea and family,

There is nothing better than going home. I'm so happy for you. I think healing progresses so much faster when you are in a loving environment with family members and friends.

My prayers are with you daily. I have to go back to MD Anderson in October for my yearly checkup. I am hoping that you will be back at work by then and living a normal, healthy 25-year-old life. Believe it or not, I actually remember being 25. It was fun, and yours should be too.

I love you, as do all of the Fraziers.

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrea and family, there is nothing better than going home from the hospital, and being in a loving environment with your family and friends. That accelerates the healing.

I have my checkup at M.D. Anderson at the end of October, and I am hoping that at that time, you will be back at work and living the normal life that a 25-year-old lives. Believe it or not, I remember what it is like to be 25. I wish and pray daily that you will have one too. I pray for your healing and God's blessing.

We love you,

Carolyn and all the Fraziers

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,

I just wanted you to know that you are still in my thoughts and prayers and I am so happy you have gotten to go home! You are such a strong person. You are very inspiring.

Blessings on you and your family,

Jessica Stokes
Sigma Mortgage Group