Monday, December 26, 2005

Short Morning Update - 12-26-05

I just spoke with Andrea's Dad on the phone and he said that Andrea has made further improvements over the night. Her liver numbers came down again and one of kidney numbers is back to a normal level. Over the night her blood pressure remained up on her own and they will continue to highly consider taking her off of the 24-7 dialysis. A more detailed update will be posted at the end of the day. Say a prayer for her continued recovery and thank the lord for a great Christmas night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J - I know absolutely nothing about "blogging" so not sure this is working. I tried to post one, but I'm pretty sure it failed, so I'm trying again.

First, thank you very much for creating this site and keeping the many concerned people up to date about Andrea's recovery. This is a wonderful way to do just that.

I am a member of the West Houston Church of Christ and am staying in touch with her recovery through a few of the members, but this is a much better avenue.

My name is Susan Button and Mom and I pray for her daily. A day doesn't go by that she's not in our thoughts and prayers. Please tell her we said "Hello, we love you." Give her hugs and kisses.

Susan Button