Friday, November 23, 2007

Hanging in There

Andrea is still in pain from the headaches and pressure in her head. She also has a rash from a reaction to antibiotics, which makes her look and feel like a bad sunburn that started on her face then spread everywhere. We're trying every lotion, gel and cream suggested by the doctors and other patients we've seen in radiation. The good news is that her temperature has returned to normal! She's on her way to radiation today and then she should have only one more to go. Almost all her hair is gone and will have it "buzzed" after the last radiation treatment. So you can see why we say "hanging in there"....
We are encouraged by your prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrea,

You just keep "hanging in there." I'm sorry about everything you are having to go through, and I can only sit by and just pray, pray, pray that things will start to ease up for you.

We watched some old videos of you and Annie last night, and laughed and cried all at the same time.

I am thinking of you constantly and praying for your continued strength and healing.

Love you Sweet Girl.

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

You know Andrea, you are beautiful without hair, I can't say the same for all of us. We thought of you during our family gathering at Jim and Shelia's house yesterday and wished all of you were here. I'll have to write you a long letter telling you all of the latest news. Bobby (Janet's husband) qualified to run in the Boston marathon.....we'll tell you more later. Ben's basketball year is going great. He started the first game on the varisity team and was the high scorer.....oh, well I do have bragging rights.....I'll write...you just get well.
Love, Peggy

S. Farris said...

I've been thinking so much of all of you. Just know you are in my prayers daily and I'm here if you need anything. Tie a knot and just hang on.

Love,

Sara