Sunday, November 11, 2007

One Down, Just a Couple More to Go

The first week of radiation is finished and just a couple of more weeks to go.
The CT scan on Friday showed that when the nurse drew fluid from the Ommaya on Thursday, the brain ventricle collapsed around the Ommaya needle. So, Monday the neuro doctor will try to put fluid in the Ommaya without drawing anything out. If he cannot get it to work, then Andrea has a surgery time scheduled at 11 a.m. for the neuro surgeon to open up her repertoire to get it to work. We are all hopeful and prayerful that it will be smooth-going.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, you are in my prayers.

-Sarah Rudelic

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,
I'm continuing to lift you and your family up in my prayers. I hope you don't have to have the surgical procedure today and will pray especially hard for that.
Love, Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrea,

I will pray for you especially today.

Love,
Alice