Thursday, November 29, 2007

Looking for the Positive

Andrea's temperature returned to normal today and she had no neck or head pain. We were also very glad that it was the last day of an extremely harsh antibiotic, although she is still on at least 4 other antibiotics. She is on so much medicine (which is very necessary), she cannot keep her food down. So far, she has lost 5 pounds. All the anti-nausea medicine has not worked, it just makes it worse.
Andrea is determined to get better and is aiming for release from the hospital on Monday. Your prayers and comments help so much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Andrea. We're praying for you.

Justin & Courtney Robertson

Anonymous said...

Andrea,

We will pray for you to feel better and to go home on Monday.

God Bless You,
Alice and Art

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweet Girl...

I'm praying for you. I love you so much babe.

Love,
Erin Kay Rucker

Anonymous said...

Andrea,

I have gotten so good about thinking in positive terms and you have been my icon for that. I pray that you go home on Monday, and that everything is just fine.

Love you, and sending lots of prayers your way.

Carolyn

Tyrone said...

I pray Andrea gets to go home monday, feels better, and can eat something she enjoys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love you Dre! Keep hanging in there, and as always I am praying for you!
Love ya,
Erin H