Sunday, May 28, 2006

Fever is Back (+18 afternoon)

As soon as I tell everyone she is doing great Andrea spikes another fever. Hopefully the fever is just related to the grafting which can cause fevers. Around 6PM I left to go get Andrea and I some Italian food and when I got back she had spike another fever (104). I am trying to cool her down so she can get some sleep. Let's all pray again that the fever will break and that they are due to the grafting and not an infection. God Bless and Good Night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that we are all thinking about you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Still Praying!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Andre, J,& families!
We are all continuing in prayer.... God will see you all through this part just as He has the previous....wait for the morning! There is a new day dawning with each day and your getting closer with each one...keep your faith and trust in Him.
Love, mBeyer